Good ol’ Punxsutawney Phil really failed me. Six more long weeks of winter. I know that I was wishfully posting about spring dresses just a couple of weeks ago, but it looks like it will be a long time before I wear anything less than three layers. Around a foot of snow was dumped on my tiny town today, so in the spirit of a winter that refuses to die, I give you my favorite snow day essentials:
1) L.L. Bean Boots. Two words: lifetime guarantee.
2) Wool socks. To be worn with aforementioned Bean Boots.
3) Cozy sweater. The bigger the better.
4) Snow suit. For outdoor romps.
5) Flask. Also for outdoor romps.
There are, of course, other important snow day essentials for time spent indoors. For me, those are baked goods and Netflix, so today I concocted a batch of brownies and watched multiple episodes of Breaking Bad. Hey, not every day can be super productive, right?
Whether you’re trapped inside due to winter weather, illness, or (like me) both – here’s a playlist to help you make it through a day indoors.